Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday Febuary 1st 2006

Hi Everyone

I have some sad news to report. Marshall Crozier the Keyboard player who was with the funk band TAXI passed away of a heart attack early Tuesday morning. I don't have any details of the funeral arrangements but they should be an announcement soon and when I hear anything I will post the news on my blog spot.

Now I will get on my soap box for a short rant about heart disease because I have delt with it. You don't just up and die you get symptoms first. So all you old fart musicians if something does not feel right in your chest it probably isn't. It is usually a blockage which is repaired by getting a stint put it which is about a 45 min procedure they do while you are awake. I had this done about 2 yrs ago and I felt better the next day and played a gig 2 days later. If you have high blood pressure get medicated to lower it. Don't play around with your health there are worse things than dying from a heart attack or stroke. You might live and be really worse off with the damage that it caused.

OK now that that's over Mike Chavers and Tommy McCoy will be at Jeff's Bent Elbow 7370 Gulf Blvd St Pete Beach, FL 33706 727-360-7622 From 9pm-1am bring your ax and have a great time.

http://mikechavers.blogspot.com/

Bluesfuly yours
Mike Chavers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home