Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday November 30th 2005



Ready to Jam tonite? Mike Chavers & Tommy McCoy are at Jeff's Bent Elbow 7370 Gulf Blvd St Pete Beach, FL 33706 727-360-7622 From 9pm-1am bring your ax and have a great time. We got Debbie and Anna from the old sunset beach Nick's Seabreeze are making the drinks so you know they are good.Bluesfuly YoursMike Chavers

PS

We are having a benefit for Joe Ish at the Ringside Cafe Tuesday November 6th with an all star line up I will be playing with The Glenn Evans Blues Band with Josh Nelms. Others on the bill are Damon Fowler, Tommy McCoy, Sarasota Slim, Jimmy Grizwald, and many others who I can't remember off the top of my head. Hopefully Joe Ish will be there too. I will post all the details on my blogsite and emails within the next few days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home